Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $90,000 Annually
Our fin tech client needs a full time UX Designer to join their new Center of Excellence Design team. This team was created to develop a first-class customer experience at all levels of interaction.
The UX Designer will be responsible for ideating, testing, prototyping and designing best in class experiences.
The UX Designer will report to the Lead UX Designer and work with Researchers, Engineers and Developers.
UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Review data from research teams, lead ideation sessions, analyze and strategize
- Apply usability engineering methods to establish user requirements, test design solutions and evaluate product implementation
- Define test goals, establish participant requirements, write test plans and conduct test sessions
- Analyze findings from evaluations and recommend changes
- Assess functionality and content needs
- Design storyboards and prototypes of the user interaction model, workflow, information architecture, and user interface for new or modified features
- Write and illustrate complete functional specifications for product features
- Facilitation of user-centric design implementation
- Work with the software development team and project managers to ensure implementation of the specific designs.
UX Designer requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Factors, Technical Writ ing, Instructional Design or related field
- 3+ years of related work experience; specifically looking for - 2+ years releasing commercial web-based or end user software products
- Experience conducting usability evaluations highly preferred
- Strong understanding of software development cycle
- Please have specific examples of Product design
- Knowledge of Workfront, Agile Development, Kanban and sprint planning
- Candidates with Coding skills - specifically HTML, CSS, JSON, JQuery and Java Script are ideal, but not required
- Knowledge and/or use of AWS, Azure, Hadoop, R and SAS
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$90000 per year