Position: UX Designer (Mobile eComm - Fashion)
Location: South Bay Area
Estimated Duration: 3+ Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: around $45/hr DOE
Fashion eCommerce company is looking for a UX Designer to work with Product Managers, UX Leads, Developers/ Engineers and QA team on creating a new shopping app from concept to completion!
* 3+ years creating shopping experience for iOS and Android apps
* Proficient in Sketch, Adobe CC, inVision and Axure
* Portfolio showcasing wireframes, conceptual sketches, user flows and production ready design comps
* Excellent communication skills and highly organized
* Background working in agile environment
* Ability to analyze research to create innovative solutions
* Working knowledge of Origami, Flinto and Adobe XD as well as React Native is a plus
To be considered, send direct links of previous UX projects showing detailed documentation, your portfolio and resume today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.