Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer
Location: Domain / Anderson Mill
Estimated Duration: 8 months
Starts: August 19, 2019
Rate: $59-$72/hr - Depending on Experience
Our client has an immediate need for a UX Designer for a 8-month ONSITE contract near the Domain!
The UX Designer's primary focus will be improving the user's journey as they navigate highly-complex financial products by executing wireframes, web metrics analysis, sketching, flow modeling, digital prototyping, and building interactions that lead to an improved end-to-end product for the user.
What the client wants to see:
- Have you worked on enterprise-level UX design?
- Have you worked on UX for a highly-regulated industry like healthcare or finance?
- Are you aware of the nuances of user experience design aimed at protecting sensitive user data?
- Are you a strong collaborator with visual designers, product managers, developers, and stakeholders?
- 5+ years as a UX Designer focused on the end-to-end product and how it relates to the user's experience
- Work samples that show evidence of design problem solving, UX strategy, user flows, wireframes, and modeling of user needs
- Past successes reviewing website analytics, observing and/or reviewing third-party qualitative findings, and applying them to improve user engagement and conversion
- Experience working within an agency, research, or marketing services environment where coordination between roles is imperative
- Someone from a financial technology or healthcare technology background will understand the highly-secure nature of the enterprise platforms
40 hours/week onsite for 8 months.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$59 - US$72 per hour