Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Around $90,000, depending on experience
- We have an exciting full time opportunity for a UX Designer to join our agency client.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a UX Designer that is passionate about improving experiences of web applications.
- This will be the only UX Designer on the team, and will bridge the gap between the client and design solutions in a traditional development heavy agency.
The UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with the business analyst and directly with the client to understand the current application challenges and opportunities.
- Rapidly prototype wireframes using client data and consumer research
- Lead the design process for the design and development team.
- The UX Designer will be supporting a mix of new web applications and refreshes based on the needs of the individual client.
- The UX Designer's portfolio will show your problem statement, and your process of solving it.
- The UX Designer will be onsite full-time, (as the current situation allows).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.