Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our well-known nonprofit client is looking for a UX Designer + Research.
This is an onsite freelance role, 40 hours/week, for 1 year, with possibility of converting to full-time.
As a UX Designer + Research, you will:
- use primary & secondary research and insights (ethnographies, interviews, focus groups, surveys, and other data) to improve the overall experience on their website to maintain and grow customer engagement
- Create rapid prototypes, develop archetypes and personas, segment audiences, create mockups, chart customer journeys
- Identify and translate found customer needs' to the design team
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience working as a UX Researcher, UX Designer or similar role
- Solid understanding of human-centered design and human-computer interaction - A MUST!
- Understand the use of both quantitative and qualitative data
Salary: Up to US$40 per hour