Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a pharmaceutical company located in downtown Boston, is seeking a UX Designer/Researcher to join their team this month.
Reporting to the Head of UX and UI as well as working alongside a team of 4, you will also work cross-functionally with the company on ongoing web, mobile apps, and user portals projects.
UX Designer/Researcher will be responsible for:
- Documenting the design anatomy of UI components for our VIA Design System, with a specific focus on defining component states, usage guidelines and customization guidelines.
- Supporting user research through standard UX processes, including persona/user journey creation, and usability testing to capture user goals, needs and expectations.
- Designing and delivering initial concept designs, user flows, wireframes, user scenarios, user journeys, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Developing new approaches to complex design problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, mockups, and design prototypes.
- Working with business owners to understand business needs/priorities and balance these with user requirements. Work with engineers on interface implementation.
- 3 to 7 years of experience integrating user experience into product designs and design practices
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools and technologies such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Dovetail, etc.
- Knowledge of Vue, React, or Angular a plus and strongly desired
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinkers with attention to detail highly encouraged to apply
This will be a 40hr/wk opportunity, extending through the end of the year with possibility for a full time position. Offsite work to start, then onsite once conditions allow.