Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer - San Bruno via Shuttle!
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 12 Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $52/hour DOE
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a UX Designer to join their team for a 1 year contract, onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
In this exciting opportunity, the UX Designer will:
- Lead a diverse range of projects, and be responsible for creating the overall user experience solution and ensure final products meet usability and brand standards
- Create user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets
- Design dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
- Projects will be both internal and consumer facing, and will include check out systems, new products, and more!
The ideal UX Designer should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- BA and 4+ years of experience, preferably in the eCommerce space
- Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, or similar tools
- Strong portfolio with projects that demonstrate how you design to solve problems and an in-depth understanding of interaction / product design best practices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present your work and articulate and defend design decisions
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$42 - US$52 per hour