Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. UX Designer for a 12-month ONSITE contract near the Domain!
The Sr. UX Designer's primary focus will be improving the user's journey as they navigate highly-complex financial products by executing wireframes, web metrics analysis, sketching, flow modeling, digital prototyping, and building interactions that lead to an improved end-to-end product for the user.
Candidates must be comfortable with team-based dynamics, ongoing collaboration and supporting the needs of larger teams in adaptive manner. The culmination of UX skills expected for this role will function to deliver recommendations and planning grounded in evidence-based findings, design research, and applied psychology.
* 6+ years as a UX Designer focused on the end-to-end product and how it relates to the user's experience
* Work samples that show evidence of design problem solving, UX strategy, user flows, wireframes, and modeling of user needs
* Past successes reviewing website analytics, observing and/or reviewing third-party qualitative findings, and applying them to improve user engagement and conversion
* Experience working within an agency, research, or marketing services environment where coordination between roles is imperative
* Financial institution or similar vertical subject matter expertise
* Experience working within the constraints of content management systems, analytics systems, and tag management systems
40 hours/week onsite for 12 months.
As part of the interview process, the hiring team has asked that we forward these questions for you to complete. Please send back ASAP - candidates without these responses will not be considered.
1. How many years of Design experience do you have?
2. How many years of Mobile Design? iOS? Android?
3. Do you consider yourself a Visual Designer or an Interaction Designer?
4. What kind of design projects interest you?
5. What's your dream/ideal job?
6. What do you think are the most important qualities in a designer?
Salary: US$45 - US$58 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.