Our client, a major telecommunications company is looking to hire a freelance UX Designer for ongoing freelance work.
In this role you will collaborate with product managers, software engineers, and other designers to develop intuitive and user-friendly designs for new enterprise software applications.
Here's what we need :
- Solid understanding of human factors, user-centered design principles, and customer-first product development process.
- Excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, ability to work with HTML and CSS,
- Proven expertise in designing complex applications for enterprise and technical users.
- Develops high level and detailed task and data flows, wireframes, clickable prototypes, and pixel perfect visuals
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 7+ years of experience designing world-class, complex applications for enterprise and technical users
- Strong portfolio of web application and mobile app design work
- Knowledge of desktop and mobile design standards
- Excellent visual design skills in visual orientation, composition, typography, layout, and color usage
- Proficiency with leading design tools, such as Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with tight timelines, deliver designs on schedule, and juggle multiple projects
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Previous experience with traffic, parking, lighting, or public safety applications would be a plus
If above sounds like you apply today! This is a rare opportunity for ongoing freelance with a MAJOR company!
Salary: up to $60per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.