Our client, a fast growing software company located in Cambridge, is looking for a UX designer to join their fun, collaborative team.
The UX Designer will:
* Lead the design for their broad product area
* Identify user needs, create multiple concepts, and dive into design details
* Lead a team and work seamlessly with other teams - product, writers, engineers
* Define creative, intuitive user experience solutions
* Help build the user interaction guidelines and patterns
The ideal UX Designer will:
* Have 4+ years of experience delivering designs for products, preferably PaaS
* In-depth knowledge of user-centered design best practices, cloud software trends, etc.
* Experience designing interactive web-based products
* Skill in the design tool of your choice: Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch
* Coding experience is important
This opportunity is onsite at their cool Cambridge office.
If you live and breath UX and product design - apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.