Position: UX Designer + UI
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $42.50/hr DOE
Our client in Arlington, VA is looking for a UX Designer to join their team! This role will be onsite, 40 hours per week with the possibility to turn into a Full-Time position!
Responsibilities of this role:
* Research, concept, and design digital experiences
* Create style guidelines and patterns
* Create prototypes
* Interaction-based prototypes
* Usability testing
* Heuristic evaluations and User interviews and more!
Requirements of this role:
* 2-5 years' of UX experience
* Understanding of usability and responsive design best practices
* Proficient with tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, and Photoshop
* UI Experience with Hi-Fi prototyping is a BONUS!
* Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS is a PLUS!
* Experience working in an Agile environment is a PLUS!
* Education Industry is Preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.