Position: UX Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours/week, onsite)
Estimated Duration: 3+ months, potential to extend
Starts: Ready to hire!
Rate: Up to $60/hr DOE
Our financial services client needs a UX Designer to join their team for a 3 month contract, onsite 40 hours/week in San Mateo.
In this role the UX Designer will work closely with the design team on a variety of projects across both web and mobile.
- Work closely with UX team to create wireframes and prototypes for the client's new mobile application
- Work off of established brand guidelines to handle final visual designs of all mobile screens
- Present work to all internal stakeholders
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal UX Designer:
- Expert level Axure
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience working on mobile apps
- Background in the financial services industry is a plus, but not required!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50 - US$60 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.