Position: UX Designer with Visual Design Skills- Fulltime
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Mid July
Our corporate retail client is looking for a key UX Designer to join their team Full-time!
In this role, you will be a customer experience champion; responsible for creating UX design that delivers an awesome experience to customers. This role requires skills in information architecture, interaction design, usability testing, and an excellent understanding of ecommerce best practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading a cross-functional, agile project team in design of web and mobile user experience from brainstorming, to JADs, wireframes, stylized mockups and prototypes, through to final design development & testing
* Producing wireframes, site maps, user flows that solve business, brand and customer issues + requirements
* Identifying and designing A/B tests that deliver continuous improvement to the experience
* Designing and executing user research studies
* Documenting & systematizing the UX process using best practices
The ideal candidate has:
* 5+ years professional experience as a User Experience Designer, preferably in ecommerce or B2C web solutions
* Strong skills in standard design tools, specifically Adobe Creative Suite
* Familiar with web, mobile, tablet design
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
* Strong presenter
* Highly motivated, self-starter
If you are looking for a dynamic, diverse and welcoming work environment (with a great office space!) to challenge yourself in, this is the role for you. Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.