Position: UX Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $160k/DOE
Our client, a tech startup in Mountain View is seeking a UX Designer to join their team!
This is a full-time position with amazing benefits.
UX DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating wireframes, interaction models, information architecture and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the visual design and the development team to take design into intuitive interactive experiences that work across all of our supported platforms.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science team and medical advisors to determine constraints and opportunities as they impact the design.
- Working with a cross functional team to create experience that take into account user and business goals, medical info, hardware and data.
- Providing focus on a project by defining user goals and behaviors backed with research.
- Working through the main flows, edge cases, and various states of a feature.
- Working across multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
UX DESIGNER EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field.
- 3+ years experience designing software products (mobile and web).
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Translating big picture goals into implementable design with consideration to details.
- Ability to create prototypes, run usability tests and funnel learnings back into design iterations.
- Comfortable having technical conversations around implementing design across mobile and web.
- A strong portfolio that shows examples of UX, interaction, and visual design work.
- Medical, Dental and Vision - 100% employee matching
- Stock options, 401k
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Equipment allowance to build out your ideal workspace
- Mobile reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen + weekly catered lunches
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$150000 - US$160000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.