Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer
Estimated Duration: 1 year or longer
Rate: up to $55/hr DOE
Job Description: A global oil and gas leader is looking for Freelance UX Designers to join a forward-thinking UX team of 75 professionals. This is an ONSITE, 40 hour/week assignment that starts in March.
The ideal UX Designer proven experience working on robust UX teams to deliver internal software applications. In addition, the UX Designer has a strong portfolio of samples detailing process.
* Strong UX design portfolio - be able to show your process
* Wireframe or sketch samples to share
* Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
* Comfortable in PC environment
* Experience with Axure, UserTesting.com, Invision
The UX Designer will help drive software designs used to make billion-dollar business decisions.
* Design high-level UX for internal software applications
* Design workflows and evaluate research strategy to evaluate software solutions
* Identify UX solutions
* Engage with users to build a strategy for design
* Collaborate with other designers to build on standards and contribute to technical design language
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$55 per hour + DOE