Our client, a digital agency, is looking for a UX Designer to assist their team. This is an ONSITE FREELANCE opportunity lasting approximately 3-6 months, at 40 hours per week.
The UX Designer will report to the Creative Director and lead a team of 2 other designers to develop the concept, design and experience for a unique UX design solution for a health and wellness client. They will present concepts to internal/external teams, define and author the UX brief, contribute to and direct others in the creation of application maps, user flows, wire frames, navigational models, persona's, user research, heuristic analysis, competitive analysis and presentations.
The UX Designer MUST HAVE:
* 5+ years UX design experience, digital or mobile agency preferred
* Proficiency in Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Axure, Visio, InDesign and Keynote
* Interaction design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work
* Experience with leading client conversations
* Experience leading a team of designers and developers
* Advanced knowledge of native, hybrid and HTML platforms
* Expert knowledge of the UX Design and development process
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.