Position: UX Director
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Rate: $130,000 DOE
Our digital agency client in Plano is looking for a UX Director to join their team! This full-time position starts as soon as November.
As the UX Director role, you'll lead the most complex and innovative projects at the agency, working with a passionate, talented team and Fortune 1000 clients.
The ideal UX Director has an amazing online portfolio of projects working with large clients at an agency, a Bachelor's degree and 10 to 15 years' experience.
* Lead project teams through all phases of the design process and jump in when needed.
* Develop and present client pitches.
* Partner with and manage clients and client relationships.
* Lead, mentor and grow design teams.
* Leverage deep knowledge of marketing technology stacks, research methodologies and analysis as well as connections within local/national design community.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$130000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.