Position: UX Lead
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time - ONSITE
Estimated Duration: 18+ Month - 40/hours/week
Starts: Jan. 11, 2019
Rate: Up to $62/hour (DOE)
Our client is looking for a UX Lead for an onsite, 18+ month assignment!
The UX Lead will partner with stakeholders to plan, research, and facilitate design thinking/human centered design activities for service and products cross digital and non-digital touch points. Projects will range from weekly design sprints and variety of cross-functional business needs needing a design lead's expert insights.
- Manage design thinking sessions with cross discipline teams, potentially including: GV design sprints, journey mapping / service design blueprints workshops, low fidelity rapid prototyping, and similar activities
- Present findings to various level of leadership including division and lines of business leads
- Embrace ambiguity and apply strong partnership skills to find solutions that balance desirability, viability, and feasibility
- Facilitate qualitative research including contextual inquiries, interviews, UX testing, and similar
Skills + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in psychology, human factors, HCD, interaction design, service design, marketing, instructional design, digital arts, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of relevant experience with proven track record of exceptional human centricity
- Ability to conduct quantitative in addition to qualitative research
- Graphic design and ability to craft high fidelity artifacts and prototypes with online portfolio
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$61 - US$62 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.