Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our well-known corporate client is looking for a UX Lead!
This onsite freelance position is 12 months, 40 hours/week, in the eastern suburbs.
You will join a highly collaborative product team that is responsible for defining and evolving the user experience of digital products, serving a wide variety of B2B and B2C customers.
The ideal UX Lead will have experience within:
- 4+ years' in UX, Visual Design or IA
- Wireframing tools (i.e. Axure, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq)
- 2+ years' in InVision, Photoshop, InDesign
- An agile environment
- Creating/managing Design Pattern Libraries
- eCommerce, B2B, and/or B2C environments
As a UX Lead, you will:
- Translate the overall product vision and business/consumer needs into problem statement and hypothesis to confirm a cohesive user experience
- Work with their research team to prototype, plan and test experiences with customers
- Work with their development team in Agile activities to ensure understanding and feasibility of the user experience
- Deliver flows, IA, wireframes and visual designs to communicate the user experience and maintain the Design Pattern Library and Style Guide (on an as-needed basis)
- Participate in UX peer reviews and thought leadership sessions
Salary: Up to US$50 per hour + DOE