Are you a technical-minded UX Lead / Designer that thrives when working on innovative and intuitive projects? Then keep reading
Our client, a well-known banking company is seeking a UX LEAD / DESIGNER to join their team.
UX LEAD / DESIGNER responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee 2-4 talented designers, strategists, and hi-def prototypers
- Deliver superior creative and innovative products across digital and physical experiences
- Independently analyze and conduct market research to evaluate existing products and programs already in the wild
- Be comfortable working both across product, tech and design teams as well as across the design spectrum from research and strategy to iteration and implementation
- Create conceptual / visual ideas spanning a variety of integrated areas
- Execute proper and innovative work for both physical and digital products
- Play with multiple platforms and technologies in order to define and implement innovative iterations, and leaps, in the human banking experiences
UX LEAD / DESIGNER qualifications:
- 5-7 years delivering exceptional product design across multiple devices (3+ years in a managerial position)
- In-depth knowledge of UX/UI, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design
- Experience working with innovative digital and physical products
- Portfolio that shows real services and products that are being actively used
- Experience working end-to-end, since research, testing, and iteration is a large part of what drives our work.
- Ability to creatively solve the problem AND make the solution; not above rolling up sleeves and DOING the work
- Proactive and thinking two or more steps ahead and an absolutely self-starter
- Bonus points for front-end coding and 3D-modeling skills
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.