Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $130K
Our client is looking to hire a UX Lead with 5+ years of prior experience leading a UX team on a full time, direct hire basis.
The Department is 4 years into it's life cycle. They have an opportunity to evolve their practice, including a state of the art usability lab.
Potential areas of contribution include:
- True Agile implementation
- Right-skilling the existing team and managing direct-reports
- Sell the value of testing & research upstream
- Process optimization between UX and Engineering
- 13 features releases a quarter
- Significant backlog of work
- UX practice leans more UI
- UX dept. led by Product
- More releases
- True UX practice - skills and process
- Work down backlog of work
- Iterative MVP releases
In this role you will:
- Contribute toward the optimization of the operat ion (right skillng the team)
- Lead the features design work in a hands on capacity across 13 platforms
This is full-time direct-hire opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to $130K