Position: UX Product Designer with UI - Enterprise Products - Freelance
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: As soon as identified - Ideally by 5/14
We are working with an online platform & digital product company seeking a UX Product Designer with UI with Enterprise & Product Experience.
In this role, you will be working with the engineers and UI/ UX team -- 75% of this role is UX and 25% UI (personas, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, clean simple designs).
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team on developing a new digital product
- Designing for web platforms based products with log-ins and multiple search functions,, communications pages and visual design requests (basic knowledge is a must, a good design eye is required!)
- Ability to work in Sketch and InVision primarily, additional work within the Creative Suite.
- Working with flat teams where you take on a lot of responsibilities, can work autonomously and own all product decisions, meetings and discussions.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise and product design in an agile environment
- Exceptional Product / UX designer with UI capable of designing for B2B enterprise & product company with a startup drive.
- Solid understanding of interaction design, information architecture, and usability principles.
- EXCEPTIONALLY talented and a person who will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems with users in mind.
This company is well-known and growing, but still operates like a start-up in that their entrepreneurial spirit lives on and looking for folks to hustle! Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.