Position: UX Prototype Designer
Estimated Duration: 18 months
Starts: Interviewing Now for January 7th or before start
Rate: Up to $70 an hour/ DOE
Global client has an exciting opportunity for a UX Prototype Designer to join the team for up to 18 months.
DAY TO DAY:
- Iterative creation of visual designs and interactive prototypes to support business process improvement
- Translate complex user stories, process diagrams into wireframes, user flows and interactive prototypes
- Align business use cases with experience offering capabilities into elegant, interactive visual designs, while understanding and embracing the end users' drivers and goals
- Collaborate with product owner to create compelling tools and demos that articulate vision, direction that influence, inspire and "make it real" for a vast set of internal stakeholders and external clients
- 2+ years of experience in interaction design and prototyping for digital products. Salesforce platform experience is a plus
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, iRise and other industry tools
- Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce Lighting Design System and its limitations
- Experience in information architecture and content strategy is a plus
- A strong portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking
- Experienced with all aspects of a human-centered experience design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes and creating design specifications
This is an onsite, 40 hour a week, long-term freelance opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.