Position: UX Researcher
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance to full-time, offsite flexibility, 40 hrs/wk
Estimated Duration: 12 months
Starts: Monday, 10/2
Rate: $68-75/hr; DOE
Our corporate client is seeking a long-term freelance to full-time UX Researcher who will serve as the voice for the end user and be the source of knowledge about user needs.
The UX Researcher will be expected to independently design, run, analyze and present research reports to cross product teams. Reports would be the result of contextual inquiries, interviews, surveys, usability tests, and eye tracking data.
Additional Responsibilities of the UX Researcher:
* Primarily will work with on-line software and website research, testing mobile applications, and pairing mobile apps with medical hardware
* Survey construction, creating scanners, creating testing protocol, running user usability sessions and providing reports to leadership
* Run I-Tracking usability sessions
* Generate reports in Excel, use math to create graphs, analyze research reports, run focus groups, and conduct one-on-one interviews
UX Researcher Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
* 5-8 years relevant experience or a master's degree with 3-5 years experience
* Training in psychology, anthropology, human factors, HCI, market research, or a similar discipline and an interest in applying that training to product design and service delivery
* Prior experience running usability sessions
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$68 - US$75 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.