Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Researcher - Amazing Long-term Freelance!
Location: West LA
Estimated Duration: 1 Year
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Hot technology client is looking for a UX Researcher to work with their team!
Amazing 1 year freelance opportunity!
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Write specs and execute case studies
- Create user study protocols
- Create and manage user study testing and report on findings
UX Research Requirements:
- 5+ years UX research experience
- Experience in quantitative and enthographic data collection and analysis (survey, modeling, interpretation, face-to-face moderation, observation, thematic analysis)
- Ability to interpret data meanings from multiple large data sources
- Audio and/or consumer technology experience a plus!
- Ability to easily translate data visually in PowerPoint or Keynote
- Experience interpreting social media data a huge plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology or other humanities field
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.