Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Researcher
Estimated Duration: June 28th
Starts: May 1st
Rate: up to $50/hr
Corporate client in Alpharetta is looking for a UX Researcher for an offsite, freelance opportunity. You will work with the team that optimizes external technology for internal use.
The UX Researcher will primarily to assist to analyze, package, and publish survey results in partnership with internal customer feedback team.
- Plan, schedule, moderate and scribe remote and in-person one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback
- Synthesize information and distill it into meaningful data
- Perform interviews to gather feedback on products and services and provide analysis and insight from the results
- Designing complex data visualization experiences
- 3-5 years experience in user experience field, performing research and usability activities
- Strong understanding of combining User-Centered Design principals with user research
- Experience with iterative usability testing and benchmark testing
- Strong analytical and visualization skills to assess and research trends and patterns
- Conducting accessibility audits and usability studies
- Ability to work with both Mobile and Desktop experiences
This is an offsite 40 hour per week freelance opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$50 per hour