Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Researcher
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Our client in Irving has an immediate need for a Sr. UX Researcher. This is an ONSITE freelance assignment that is expected to last 6 months.
The Senior UX Researcher will report to the Director of User Experience and will collaborate closely with UX teammates, business owners, and executives to research and test new and innovative in-car experiences using graphic, voice, and multimodal interfaces.
You will be responsible for implementation and execution of end-to-end research and testing for new products.
This will require the ability to contribute on both the strategic and operational level, and having expertise in both generative and evaluative research with knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data.
Day to Day:
- Plan, moderate and architect requirements gathering sessions, focus groups, remote and one-on-one usability sessions to refine product requirements based on user preferences and feedback.
- Document results in a clear and detailed manner, for both UX and product teams, as well as executive-level summaries consumption.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities uncovered during testing and research that should be investigated.
- Generate wireframes and prototypes as needed to facilitate testing and presentation needs.
- Adobe XD or similar such as Sketch or Invision
- Comfortable in Mac and Windows environments
- Charting tools such as Vision or Omnigraffle
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$45.00 per hour