Position: UX Researcher
Status: Freelance / Full-time
Estimated Duration: 6 Months or more
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $50/hour, DOE
Our retail client has an exciting opportunity for a UX Researcher to join the team. Their main focus will be to concentrate on making their eCommerce site search results, recommendations and filters best in class for their customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR THE UX RESEARCHER:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Contextual Inquiry, ethnography, empathy mapping, personas, journey maps, card sorting, surveys, moderated usability testing, & unmoderated usability testing
- Ecommerce and multichannel experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Desire to work in fast paced environment
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (studydesign, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
This is an onsite, 40 hour a week, freelance opportunity. There is also a full-time role open for the right fit.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.