Position: UX Researcher
Location: San Fernando Valley
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: around $100k DOE
Entertainment software company looking to grow their team with UX Researcher!
In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of UX on the product-based UX research and strategy including:
- Organizing studies from start to finish such as schedulingparticipants, documenting sessions, and filing reports
- Conducting usability test sessions
- Working with UX Designers to create journey-maps
- 2+ years in UX Researcher role
- Working knowledge of UX Design, IA, and usability testing
- Background in qualitative and quantitative research
- Highly organized with strong communication skills
- Eye for data visualization
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.