Do you love UX research and strategy? Do you have a cat or dog that you wish you could bring to work with you? If you answered yes to both of these questions, this role is for YOU!
Our client is looking for a UX Specialist to join their team as a full-time salaried employee!
The UX Specialist will work onsite at the client's office in Newtown Square. This is a true UX Specialist role that will not evolve into a UI Design role.
The UX Specialist's Responsibilities WIll Include:
- Develop and test customer behavior and expectations
- Translate business and marketing objectives into strategies for customer needs
- Map customer journeys and analyze user behavior
- Help to update a static site to be responsive
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on all things IA and UX
- 5+ years' experience working in a User Experience specialist or strategy role
- Previous experience testing, creating user profiles and mapping customer journeys
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of interactive technologies
- Previous experience in an advertising agency is a huge plus
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.