Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Specialist
Location: Other VA
Estimated Duration: 3-6 Months
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: up to $55 / DOE
Our nonprofit client in Manassas, VA. is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team.
This opportunity is for 40 hours each week onsite for the first 2-weeks with the potential for offsite work to be done 2 days a week. Work hours are 9am-5pm.
UX Specialist Responsibilities:
- Participate in 3-4 meetings a week with project members
- Collaborate with the team to create user acceptance criteria, usability testing protocols, user journey maps and stories
- Conduct user acceptance testing to confirm human behaviors
- Manage usability testing scripts and provide updates to development team to address any adjustments needed and optimize the website
- Conduct usability tests with internal stakeholders and guide them along the customer journey and teach new procedures of the new website
UX Specialist Requirements:
- Understanding of the customer experience process, quality assurance, and best practices in web development
- Experience in behavioral science, human-computer interaction, computer science, or other related field
- Competence in software testing methodology
- Experience in written requirements and use cases
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.