Our client is an international retailer and they are presently looking for a UX /UI DESIGNER to join their team in April 2018 for an ongoing freelance position.
The UX /UI DESIGNER will:
- Be reporting to the Product Manager to streamline and simplify customer experience.
- Improve usability and user experience online
- Build easy process points including pre-paid shipping labels, initiate returns online and refund notifications
- Reduce the need to call the contact center
- Allow for Customers to track their returns
- Create a system for customers to be more self sufficient with a simplified drop-off process
- Design the style and visuals following branding guidelines however client is open to creativity
- Be able to create low fidelity mock ups
- Enter in design parts , working in parallel with the backlog building and architect design
- Attend collaborative meetings on site.
The UX/UI DESIGNER has:
- 5+ years of experience
- eComm and retail experience
- Can use Invision but client is open to programing
The client prefers for this to be an on-site position with potentially some off-site hours. This assignment will be 3 months, possibly longer with an average of 25-40 hours a week.
Salary: Up to US$40 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.