Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX/Product Designer - Entertainment/Streaming
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Estimated Duration: 6+ months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Job Description: Leading entertainment name seeking a remote UX/Product Designer.
We're looking for someone with streaming experience (entertainment / sports / lifestyle) and a portfolio that shows UX, wireframes and methodologies / processes within the space.
* 5+ years of experience
* MUST have responsive web design experience
* Skilled in Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS and Zeplin
Responsibilities will include:
* Visual + UX design of new experiences and making revisions/improvements on existing ones. This includes graphics, functionality, interactions
* Ensure that brand guidelines are carried through all digital templates created
* Design of UI elements that function across both desktop and mobile web platforms
* Creation of high fidelity prototypes
* Creation of animations for micro-interactions
This a long-term freelance assignment working on highly visible brands. Reply back to be considered!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.