Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX/UI Designer
Estimated Duration: Months + possible extension
Starts: 2nd week of July
Rate: $40 to $60 an hour + DOE
We have an exciting opportunity with lifestyle brand client in Beaverton! They are looking to add a talented UX/UI Designer with a strong background in native mobile app design.
In this role you will collaborate directly with product managers and directors, design directors and engineers to create, refine and deliver app-based features for a software development kit (SDK).
This UX/UI Designer will be responsible for:
- Rapidly iterating on UX design concepts from initial briefing through final delivery
- Produce detailed wireframes, user flows, prototypes, visual comps and able to hand off development ready files
The ideal UX/UI Designer for this project will have:
- 5+ years of agency, in-house or start-ups
- UX design experience for iOS/Android mobile apps
- Well versed in software development kits (SDK)
- Expert at Sketch
- Portfolio showcasing strong wireframes, user flows, visual comps, research and system design
- In-depth understanding of Sketch, Invision, Principle, Framer, Illustrator and Adobe XD
***This is an onsite 3 month contract to start with potential extension***
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$97204 - US$98204 per year