Have you been looking for the chance to work with one of the top companies in Philadelphia? HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!
Our Fortune 500 client in Center City, is looking for a versatile UX/UI Designer to join their team for a long-term contract assignment.
The UX/UI Designer will work onsite at the client's Philadelphia office 40-hours each week.
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with an integrated team to develop strategic design concepts that meet both business needs and user needs
- Develop interactive prototypes for testing purposes
- Contributing to new feature definitions and exploration from concept through execution
- Conduct usability testing on prototypes and optimize projects using the test results
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Ability to create high-quality work in a fast paced environment
- Experience taking concepts to final product design
- A versatile portfolio that show thoroughly explained interactive projects or case studies
- Pro-level understanding of Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite and InVision
Salary: Up to US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.