Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX/UI Designer
Location: Other VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: November 2019
Rate: $70,000 - $90,000 / DOE
Our client in Chantilly, VA. is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team!
UX/UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Report to and work closely with the UX Manager
- Collaborate with digital designers, product managers, and front end developers to complete projects that satisfies brand strategy objectives
- Manage and design multiple projects from concept through development, testing, release, and adoption
- Develop user flows, journey maps, low and hi-fi wireframes, interactive prototypes and micro-interactions, user interface design comps, mock-ups, and final visual designs
- Assist in managing and improving digital product guidelines, design systems, assets, and processes
- Participate in all strategy, research, design, and testing efforts
UX/UI Designer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of mobile and web responsive design (specifically mobile and tablet app design and responsive web solutions)
- Previous experience in designing native apps for iOS and Android devices
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection, Axure, Flinto or Principle
- Knowledgable in pixel perfection
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.