Position: UX/UI Designer
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: $55+/hr DOEJob Description:
Our Consulting client is hiring a UX/UI Designer to assist with a project full time, onsite for the next two months in Scottsdale.
The UX/UI Designer will be:
* Translating Business requirements into UX designs including prototyping.
* Iteratively work to refine with BSA and Business Team.
* Documenting those requirements into UX Jira tickets.
* Answer development questions on turnover and throughout development, as required.
* During Sprint reviews, provide feedback to development, as required.
* Develop the UI digital assets using tools like Sketch and Zeplin for development when the build is occurring.
* Work with Creative and Marketing teams to ensure the UI iconology and other brand standards are met. The ideal UX/UI Designer will have 3-5 years of experience and will be able to describe the UX Design to Development. (Development will turn the Design into Development Tickets). In addition to this, the UX/UI Designer will have strong leadership and communication skills.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$55 - US$56 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.