Position: UX/UI DESIGNER
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: FULLTIME
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: DOE + Full Benefits
A web and mobile software product company needs an UX / UI Designer to join their team full time.
You will be:
* Working to define requirements and design workflows with cutting edge interaction and user experience solutions for a variety of digital products
* Creating wireframes and prototypes
* Communicating with client-side designers
You must have:
* 2+ years experience with interaction and responsive web design
* A portfolio showcasing your process and visual design expertise
* Experience with Sketch
FULL-TIME REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. PTO AND BENEFITS. MAC laptop provided
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.