Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our healthcare client is looking to hire a UX / UI Lead.
The UX / UI lead will be an advocate for both UX and UI for the business. You will working within an agile environment, cross functionally with the Creative Director, designers, and content teams. This client is going through a digital transformation - making it an exciting time to work at an organization looking to elevate the digital and design experience.
This position conducts research and translates insights into journey maps, user flows, prototypes, sitemaps, wireframes and visual designs. The UX / UI Lead supports a multitude of deliverables across mobile, web, apps, intranet, etc. Must haves:
- 7+ years experience within the digital space with hands on, proven experience within both UI and UX
- Comfortable working cross functionally within an agile environment
- Ability to build wireframes and take on technical components within UX
- User Interaction design skills/experience.
- Portfolio showcasing clean and modern UI design
- 3+ years healthcare experience (if you have 1-2 years and feel you have the perfect blend of UX and UI expertise to be considered - let us know.)
- WCAG 2.0 familiarity
**Portfolio must showcase context, explanation of objective and thought process. If not, you will need to provide this separate for the client to be considered.**
Salary: Up to US$120000 per year