Position: UX/UI Researcher and Designer
Location: Madison, WI
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: up to $75,000
Our client is looking for a UX/UI Researcher and Designer to join their team!
The UX/UI Researcher and Designer will be responsible for:
- Conducting usability testing research to identify user needs and goals, potential issues or roadblocks, then recommending UX/UI opportunities and overseeing implementation
- Creating plans and moderating testing, analyzing results, conducting task-focused analysis, then presenting findings
- All visual design stages from concept to development
- Creating low- and medium-fidelity prototypes to test proposed experiences
The ideal UX/ UI Researcher and Designer will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a UX-Based environment
- Developed interactive designs for web, web applications and/or mobile devices
- Experience developing wireframes, storyboards, user/ process flows, journey maps, personas, and site maps
- Familiarity with user research platforms, methodologies and best practices
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Invision
- Bonus experience: Agile environment or Front End Experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: up to $75,000
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.