Position: VFX Artist
Estimated Duration: Months
Rate: Up to $48/hr DOE
Our social media giant seeks a VFX Artist to join their team onsite in this 40 hr/week freelance opportunity!
The VFX Artist will be responsible for the following:
- Concept, create, and implement visual effects for real time virtual reality.
- Rapidly prototype and iterate on ideas and the creation process, collaborating with with environment artists, concept artists, designers, and engineers.
- Communicate ideas with other VFX artists and the Art Director to create and maintain artistic styles and content.
- Work to optimize effects to run efficiently at high frame rates while sustaining high visual fidelity.
The ideal VFX Artist should possess the following:
- 2+ years' in game/film industry in Visual Effects Artist role
- Demonstrated knowledge of a modern game engine - Unreal, Unity, etc.
- 3D content creation in common software package (Maya, Mondo, 3D Studio Max).
- Photoshop knowledge helpful.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.