Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Video Editor / Videographer
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: In the next few weeks
Rate: Salary 45,000 - 50,000 a year
VIDEO EDITOR w/ SHOOTING SKILLS
Our documentary / nonprofit client is seeking a Video Editor 40 hours a week in Costa Mesa. This is a great opportunity to join a creative team that produces awesome content!
The Video Editor duties:
* Editing long and short form documentary video content
* Concept timelines, storyboards, and themes with Directors
* Edit a range of videos from curriculum, to online content, training, promos, etc.
* Prepare all projects for final delivery including music placement, audio editing, color correction, packaging and exporting
* Occasionally operate camera, audio, and video equipment
* Edit motion or animate graphics as needed
The Video Editor requirements:
* Experience with documentary, reality or feature film editing
* Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro, Final Cut, OR AVID
* After Effects experience
* Knowledge of video production and audio equipment
* Experience with production planning,
* BA in Video Production, or a degree from a film academy or related work experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45000 - US$50000 per year + DOE