Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our public relations agency client in Washington, DC is looking for a Videographer and Editor to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an issue driven firm.
This position requires work days to be onsite on Mondays and Fridays. A special work from home schedule can be arranged the rest of the week due to COVID-19.
Additionally, this position requires domestic travel at least 25% of the time once COVID19 restrictions subside for filming.
Duties of the Videographer and Editor:
- Concept, shoot and edit video segments for social media and TV
- Edit video footage and design motion graphics
- Mix audio and color correct video footage
- Travel to locations and shoot footage as needed
- Set up cameras, lighting, etc to capture footage
Requirements of the Videographer and Editor:
- 3+ years of professional video production experience
- Reel showcasing footage shot and/or edited by you
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
- Experience creating motion graphics in Cinema 4D or 3D a plus
- Previous experience in a PR agency is a huge plus