We are currently looking for a talented part-time videographer / editor to join the art department and is able to start as soon as possible. Our videographer will have the opportunity to get their hands on a variety of different projects including shooting and editing product videos, interviews with clothing designers who collaborate with us, funny instructional videos, edit customer and fan videos, and shoot creative shorts that will help push the brand forward. You will also be required to manage our YouTube page and consistently update our content as it is finished.
- You should be fully comfortable shooting video, editing video, and working with audio (syncing audio to video and recording vocals in a clean manner).
- You have a sense of humor and have work that reflects that.
- You see beauty in the ordinary. You can turn something seemingly mundane into art.
- Able to flow in either Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, or other forms of video editing software.
- Ability to flip projects quickly and efficiently.
- Great organizational skills.
- Proficiency creating videos for the web and have a firm grasp on the ins and outs of YouTube.
- Eagle eye for composition.
- Open to learn new work flows and take critique well.
- Open to be a part of photo shoots.
- Motion graphics and/or audio recording experience is a plus.
View 3 job postings at Betabrand Corporation
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.