Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Visual Designer
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Estimated Duration: 12-Months
Starts: End of September
Rate: up to $39/hour
We are looking for a Visual Designer with 3+ years of experience, who can work in a fast pace environment and deliver high quality designs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create graphics, iconography, illustrations and other visuals that bring content to life and achieve specific objectives
- Adhere to design principles in established creative direction, fluid templates and company standards
- Collaborate with other Designers, and the larger project team to explore concepts and iterate on designs
- Provide build-ready design files in a timely manner while meeting quality standards
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and typography are flawless
- Consult with technical disciplines to ensure designs work within given limitations, and files are prepared with all necessary information to support the design intent
- Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Excellent digital file structure and asset management skills. Unparalleled attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal and in written format.
- Ability to deliver quality design at high volume in a tight timeframe.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace.
- An understanding of the our voice, aesthetic, and tone.
- Experience with motion design.
- Experience with CSS and HTML5 a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.