Position: Visual Designer - Freelance
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: 4 Months - 40 hr freelance
Starts: Week of 7/5 or 7/10
Our client, a global leader in medical devices, is in need of a Visual Designer for the next three months!
In this role, you will be helping develop a touch screen interface alongside the User Experience Team and designing additional marketing collateral as needed.
Day to day will include:
- Crafting graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems
- Being the advocate of a brand look and feel and ensuring all creative broadcasted across all marketing avenues lives up to the highest quality of the company's visual standards
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience
- An expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- Collaborative, can liaise with design, development and marketing teams seamlessly
- Adobe CS Pro, HTML and CSS skills preferred as well
This is ONSITE freelance for 3 months, starting as soon as next week for the right candidate. Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.