Position: Visual Designer
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $37.50/hr DOE
Our ed-tech client seeks a freelance Visual Designer to join the team onsite in Santa Clara!
The Visual Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Create a clean aesthetic, look and feel across email display, email design, display banners, and other digital pieces.
- Participate in campaign planning, gathering student insight, testing concepts, exploring design solutions to market client and drive customer retention.
- Understand and execute design patterns and guidelines across mobile and web.
The ideal Visual Designer will possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in the visual design space - specifically layout, typography, email design.
- Must be proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with design in desktop to mobile necessary.
- Student audience background/experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Photography skills an added bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$32 - US$37 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.