Position: Visual Designer
Location: San Antonio
Estimated Duration: up to 48 month contract
Starts: October 15, 2018
Rate: up to $48.00/hour DOE
Central Texas VISUAL DESIGNERS! We have an exciting long-term freelance opportunity with a well-known client in the financial, insurance and information technology space.
In this role, as a Visual Designer, you will have to:
* proactively research user experience trends & HCD methodologies
* design interfaces and solve user problems
* wire framing web experiences
* sketching lo-fi solutions for UI
* designing custom User Interface elements following corporate Brand guidelines in PhotoShop
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
* 1-7 years experience in the Visual Design/UI space
* Strong portfolio with recent custom UI work - we'll be looking for beautiful design with attention to detail.
* Proven record of working in fast-paced environments, good work ethics, able to self-manage time and complete projects on agreed deadlines with minimal supervision. Agency or freelance experience is a plus.
* A good eye for detailed UI and deliver high-quality design with minimal creative direction.
* UX Tools: InVision, Axure, Sketch
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.