OLIVER is hiring a Visual Designer to play a pivotal part in one of one of our key on-site teams with a global consumer goods company. We are looking for exceptional characters who are looking for their next big move. In this role you will work as part of a team designing and producing social campaigns, sit designs, banner campaigns, videos, digital assets and client presentation materials.
This role will be responsible for designing, managing and producing initial design concepts through to artwork stage for a wide variety of outputs. The Visual Designer will be working within brand guidelines, producing design and artwork to the client's brief and exacting standards - across an array of brands in the beauty/ personal care/ food sector. Beauty experience is required. .
- Ability to design and produce high quality work within brand guidelines and within an agreed timeframe.
- Experience in both design for social and digital advertising
- Responsible for working from creative brief through iterations to completed projects
- 4 - 6 years' experience in design with a strong grasp of digital and social
- Own a rich portfolio of relevant work examples - digital, video, on-line content, website pages
- Must be hands on and enjoy working with a team
- 3 years' of experience working in the beauty/ personal care category
- Work samples and experience story boarding concepts for video
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to accept feedback and iterate over designs in a highly-collaborative, low-ego team environment
- The ability to take a project from concept to completion, good communication, organizational, and time management skills are essential
- Ensure final deliverables exceed design and production requirements and expectations.
- Strong attention to detail.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.