Position: Visual & Interactive Designer - 6 month contract
Location: North Loop
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Starts: Mid-End of January
Rate: $35+ per hour / DOE
Our financial client is looking for a freelance Visual & Interactive Designer for a 6 month contract opportunity - on site - 40 hours per week.
You will report into the Sr. Product Manager and work alongside another Visual & Interactive designer to build out their digital engagement tool for their product. This product its beginning its migration to a enterprise level product.
You will be:
- Working on new designs as well improving existing ones.
- Collaborate to create wireframes, interaction models, user flows, site maps, UI specifications
- Create innovative solutions for interface and interaction design challenges
- Articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- Create fully fleshed out designs and graphics for web, mobile web, and other applicable software applications
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design requests
This client is looking at candidates that have:
- 3 to 5 years in a previous interactive design/UX role
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Mobile-first mindset to their design examples/portfolio
- Interest in working in an agile environment
- Thrive in ambiguity.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.